Mind Body Conversations
Are you interested in living a more conscious, awake existence? Are you willing to look at the people, situations, and events in your life as teachers to help you wake up to the authentic purpose of your life? When we are living in a way that is aligned to our soul’s purpose, we have the best chance of feeling happy, joyous, content, and pain free.
So many of our limited ways of thinking and old emotions and patterns from earlier events in our life can keep us stuck. We may be living with fear that doesn’t allow us to express ourselves fully OR with physical pain that we are holding onto for some reason that is outdated and no longer serves us.
Many of us try to figure out these issues in our heads through analysis. We forget that our BODIES are an important part of the equation. They are constantly providing us with key information about what we need to be happier, healthier, and more in tune with our greater desires. And when we can learn to be in communication with them, we can actually ask them questions and receive answers!
When you’re stuck in your head with looping thoughts about the past or future, it’s really challenging to know what you want or need to be happy right here in the moment. This pattern of overthinking can lead to a constant low level of anxiety that permeates all of your actions and ultimately impacts your health, work, and relationships.
When you are in touch with the messages of your body – everything can SHIFT.
If you find yourself relating to this way of living and are ready to experience a different vision of your life, contact me to schedule a complimentary initial conversation to bring your mind and body more into alignment and take action from a place of connection.
As we work together, you will experience:
- what it feels like to be truly heard and more confidently express your needs
- more grounded and secure in your body
- more confidence in understanding the messages your body is sending you
- connection with your body through awareness, meditation, and visualization practices
- a shift in core patterns that no longer serve through breath work and body based awareness practices
- ability to move through and clear fear with more ease from your body when taking aligned action
- a sense of lightness in your body, mind, and spirit